Customer service organizations, contact centers, and in-person staff provide assistance to customers who purchase or who have purchased products and services from the organization. Realizing that customers have a choice when purchasing, the quality of customer service has a direct correlation to customers loyalty and their recommending your services. Responding to their questions quickly and properly managing their issues impacts the organization’s bottom line.
Shared knowledge is vital to the success of a customer service organization to satisfy customers.
- Provide consistency of service independent of who answers the call
- Immediate access to answers and resolutions that improves first contact resolution
- Eliminate rework by multiple agents resolving repeat issues
- Access to standard operating procedures and policies for common requests
- Just-in-time training for new staff to become quickly proficient in the roles
- Increased agent capacity as a result of faster responses
- Enable customers to self-serve 7x24 and reduce support costs
- Identify and eliminate problems through trends in knowledge reuse
- Thereby, reducing warranty returns and improving customer satisfaction.
Improve the quality of your services, the morale of your team, and the satisfaction of your customers.