Most associations are non-profit organizations managed by dedicated volunteers. Volunteers come and go, taking their experiences and knowledge with them. Associations provide services to their members that including networking, learning, fun, and resources to help them be successful. Sharing knowledge with members aligns with the association’s mission and increases the value of the membership.
Shared knowledge minimizes the work and challenges volunteers.
- Provide easy access to answers
- Share standard operating procedures
- Eliminate rework related to replicating services
- Just-in-time training for association leaders and members
- More time to focus on the mission of the association
- Enable member access to a self-service knowledge base
Improve the quality of your services, the commitment of your volunteers, and the satisfaction of your members.
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.