Government agencies are challenged to provide the highest levels of services to the constituents they serve with the limited budget provided them. Some cities and counties provide 311 services to respond directly to the requests and questions of citizens. Other agencies provide contact center services through published phone numbers or other contact means. Whether one person or a team of employees are responding, shared knowledge helps them be successful.
Shared knowledge enables government staff to successfully respond to the constituents they serve.
- Provide consistency of service independent of who answers the call
- Immediate access to answers and resolutions that improves first contact resolution
- Eliminate rework by multiple agents resolving repeat issues
- Access to standard operating procedures for common requests and tasks
- Just-in-time training for new hires to become quickly proficient in the roles
- Increased agent capacity as a result of faster responses
- Enable citizens to self-serve 7x24 and reduce support costs
- Identify and eliminate problems through trends in knowledge reuse
Improve the quality of your services, the morale of your team, and the satisfaction of your constituents and government leaders.
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.