For Non-Profit Organizations
Most nonprofit organizations are managed by dedicated volunteers. Volunteers come and go, taking their experiences and knowledge with them. Nonprofit organizations provide services to their members or the community of people they help. These services may include networking, learning, fun, and resources to help them be successful. Sharing knowledge aligns with the association’s mission and increases the value of the membership and the service they provide to the community.
Shared knowledge minimizes the work and challenges of volunteers.
- Provide easy access to answers
- Share standard operating procedures
- Eliminate rework related to replicating services
- Just-in-time training for organization leaders and members
- More time to focus on the mission of the organization
- Enable member access to a self-service knowledge base
Improve the quality of your services, the commitment of your staff, and the satisfaction of your customers.
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.