For Service Desks
A service desk, or help desk, provides technical support to either internal employees using the IT infrastructure or external customers who purchase technology from the organization. These environments require a fast and accurate response to a broad variety of customer requests.
Shared knowledge is critical to efficient and effective service management.
- Provide consistency of service independent of who answers the call
- Immediate access to answers and resolutions that improves first contact resolution
- Eliminate rework by multiple analysts resolving repeat issues
- Just-in-time training for new hires to become quickly proficient in the roles
- Reduce costly escalations for known issues in your environment
- Increased support capacity as a result of faster responses and reduce escalations
- Enable customers to self-serve 7x24 and reduce support costs
- Identify and eliminate problems through trends in knowledge reuse
Improve the quality of your support services, the morale of your team, and the satisfaction of your customers.
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.