For Small Businesses
Small Businesses are uniquely challenged with limited resources to perform multiple diverse tasks. Often one person is a single point of expertise within the business and therefore a single point of failure. Hiring new staff can be significant drain on the owner and employees as new staff must be trained. Monthly, quarterly, and yearly tasks require significant time as the tasks are not routinely performed.
Shared knowledge minimizes mistakes and reduces risk due to single points of failure.
- Provide easy access to answers
- Share standard operating procedures
- Eliminate rework related to developing new services
- Just-in-time training for new hires and seasoned employees
- More time to focus on the business
- Enable customer access to a self-service knowledge base
Improve the quality of your services, the commitment of your staff, and the satisfaction of your customers.
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.